Home
About
Bio
Vancouver Info
Vancouver To-Do
Hermit Reborn
Vancouver ramblings, stupid jokes and other nonsense.
Home
About
Bio
Vancouver Info
Vancouver To-Do
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(2)
►
Feb
(1)
▼
Jan
(1)
►
2010
(10)
►
Dec
(2)
►
Nov
(2)
►
Sep
(5)
►
Aug
(1)
Affiliated links
Anaheim Ducks Towel Invasions
Hermit @ Twitter
Hermit @ Flickr
Zilly Monkey Store
JetFable Studio
iBlizz @ Facebook
Favorite links
AnaheimDucks.com
NHL.com
TSN.ca: NHL
CFOX 99.3 FM
Vancouver Sun
Vancouver Province
News1130
Apple Inc. Canada
Recommended blogs
Official Anaheim Ducks Blog
Better Late Than Never
Straight from the Curls
Old banner pics
Burrard Inlet, Vancouver
I went to the wrong university
1/14/2011
10:29 PM
Posted by BuckyHermit
Labels:
Youtube videos
From my alma mater's cross-strait rival, the University of Victoria, comes this amazing performance. WOW.
0 comments
0 Response to "I went to the wrong university"
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vancouver Time
Weather
Vancouver News
Loading...
Ducks hockey news
Loading...
Flickr Stuff
www.
flick
r
.com
0 Response to "I went to the wrong university"
Post a Comment